Monday, June 16, 2014

Caffé Nero, London

Caffé Nero
60-61 Trafalgar Square,
London WC2N 5DS
020 79307929

Cafe Nero, prides itself on offering "The Best Espresso, outside of Milan". I did not have the Espresso, so I cannot comment on that claim.

What I did have was the Ice Latte (2.70) and it was a very weak Iced Latte. Thin Cold coffee, served on ice. Maybe I would have been better off ordering the Frappe Latte (3.25)?


While there are sit down tables, service is all self service and there's often a build up of people waiting their turn in this area.

Remember to order the coffee and other items to go. there is a 10-25p extra charge on each item for dining in.

They have clean washrooms, so not a bad idea to stop here for a coffee-to-go and a quick bathroom break.

The pastries on dispay looked really yum the only reason I didn't try to taste any of them was because I had already had an extremely filling, very late lunch.

Rating : 3 / 5



Caffé Nero
36A St Martin's Lane,
Covent Garden,
London WC2N 4ET

020 78365110

After my last experience, I decided against ordering the cold coffee and stuck to a Latte (2.45) and I was glad that I did. It was a good strong latte with the perfect amount of coffee to energise and rejuvenate me at the end of the day, to aid in another couple of hours of walking around the city. Husband also loved his Cappucino (2.40) and said that it was one of the best cappucinos he had had on this trip, which is saying a lot.

We also ordered their coffee cake that was absolutely yummy.

Rating : 3.5 / 5


Caffé Nero
Stand 6, Heathrow T2 Bus Station,
Hounslow,
Heathrow TW6 1AP

Tel : 020 8759 3000

When we were stuck at this terminal waiting for a bus to take us where we needed to go, we stopped here for a quick meal. Between the 2 of us we had a Chicken Milanese sandwich (4.40), a Ham & Mozarella Panini (3.70), a Ham & Egg Muffin (2.45), packet of crisps (0.90) a large still water (1.55) and for dessert we had a carrot & raisin cake (1.55) and a
Lemon drizzle slice (1.55)

The sandwiches were quite good for cafe food and the cakes were excellent.

Rating : 3.5 / 5

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis