Thursday, February 25, 2016

Laduree, London

Laduree,
1 The Market,
Covent Garden,
London WC2E 8RA

020 72400706

Laduree does have a complete menu and also serves pre/post theatre dinners. But I only head here for their macaroons.

They do the most delicious macaroons I have ever tasted anywhere in the world. Delicately flavoured macaroon shells held together by an equally delicate filling, each bite is like biting into a bit of heaven.

A plate of macaroons, a pot of hot tea (without sugar) and a seat at their outdoor table on a clear day is sheer bliss for me.

However, on this last occasion, my sister & I picked up a box of 8 (14.40 GBP) and shared it between us as we meandered across Covent Garden spacing each one at least 5 minutes apart, so as to enjoy the individual flavours.

Rating : 4.5 / 5

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis