Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Yelp and House of Godo present: Newbie and Pasta Night!

House of Godo
90 Piccadilly Street
Hyde Park Corner
London W1J 7NE

Phone number 07791 125974

I LOVE yelp events!

I get to try new places, meet loads of new yelpers - some newbies and some elite and they are all so much fun in their own way.

The quality of the pastas was outstanding (the one with lamb sauce was my favourite) as were those yummy polpette al Sugo - meatballs.


And the tiramisu was to die for. Not too sweet and not at all heavy. The chef told us he makes it much lighter than normal, so it's more guilt free.


The food was really cute served in little glass jars, so much more convenient to eat from than a plate when it's a cocktail party style event.



Like the champagne glasses at the Lotus event, these jars are another bit of cutlery I'd love to possess. My sister (who was also a guest) is convinced that I will be ordering home delivery from the House of Godo, just to get my hands on the gorgeous glass jars that they pack their food in!

Rating : 4 / 5

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis